Welcome to Pangbourne-on-Thames, this website is independently run and holds no affiliation to the Parish Council or Pangbourne Magazine.
The weather forecast for Pangbourne this evening is broken clouds with expected precipitation of 0.37 mm, the wind direction northwest the wind strength is approx. 12.17 mph. Temperature is an expected high of 19.6 °c with a low of 9.1 °c
Pangbourne-on-Thames guide to some of the key locations in the village.
St James the Less
- ● First weekend of Berks pubs reopening passes 'without significant incident'Restrictions were eased at the weekend... Read more »
- ● One new coronavirus case recorded in last 24 hours in BerkshireThe good news is that no new deaths have been recorded since yesterday in the county... Read more »
- Luton Town 0-5 Reading: Four-goal Yakou Meite deepens Hatters relegation fearsYakou Meite scores four goals as Reading romp to victory at Kenilworth Road to increase Luton's relegation worries.... Read more »
- London Irish: Stephen Myler among nine players released by Premiership clubLondon Irish release nine players at the end of their contracts, including Stephen Myler and Franco van der Merwe.... Read more »
- ● Admiral Nelson statue sprayed with graffiti in NorwichLord Nelson's statue in the county of his birth has been sprayed with an anarchy symbol.... Read more »
- ● Coronavirus cases in Wales: How many people have died?It is the first day since March that Public Health Wales has not announced any further deaths.... Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks