Welcome to Pangbourne-on-Thames, this website is independently run and holds no affiliation to the Parish Council or Pangbourne Magazine.
The weather forecast for Pangbourne this morning is overcast clouds with expected precipitation of 0.22 mm, the wind direction west-northwest the wind strength is approx. 8.68 mph. Temperature is an expected high of 13.5 °c with a low of 9.1 °c
Pangbourne-on-Thames guide to some of the key locations in the village.
St James the Less
- Another Covid-19 related death and new cases reported in BerkshireFace coverings on public transport will be mandatory from June 15 in attempts to contain the spread... Read more »
- Reading MP may have been suffering from 'severe hay fever'The Business Secretary has been tested for coronavirus after feeling unwell in the House of Commons... Read more »
- Coronavirus symptoms: What are they and how do I protect myself?Loss of taste and smell have been added to the UK's list of coronavirus symptoms.... Read more »
- Coronavirus: Business Secretary Alok Sharma tests negativeThe business secretary has been self-isolating at home since he became unwell on Wednesday.... Read more »
- ● Coronavirus: NHS contact-tracing app in place by end of month, says ministerThe app will "be running as soon as we think it is robust", a government minister says.... Read more »
- ● Alan Partridge to return with podcast from Norwich shedThe 18-part series will be recorded from the fictional Norwich-based broadcaster's shed.... Read more »
Powered by: RSS Feed News Blocks